The Blog Police: A Conversation.

Mom: Don’t you have to close your Latvia blog?
Me: Close it?
Mom: Yes, don’t you have to shut it down?
Me: Why would I have to do that?
Mom: Well, you're home - you're not an American in Latvia anymore.
Me: So the blog police will come to my house and demand I close my blog?
Mom: I don’t know how the blog police work. Maybe.

(Note: Conversation reconstructed from actual dialogue. There will be no shutting down of this blog, unless there is an unexpected raid by the blog police.)

7 Response to "The Blog Police: A Conversation."

  1. Ms. G Says:

    I should mention, I'm an undercover blog police. You have until Friday to take this blog down.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hi. My name is Marie, and I'm a student journalist at a high school in Indiana. For the next issue of our newspaper I'm writing a story about outbound exchange, and I found your blog! It looks like you've a lot to tell, and I would love to inspire more people to do exchange programs, because I believe it's so rewarding for the future. I wonder if you would like to answer some questions, about your time abroad? In that case please reply to my e-mail, marie.rm_@hotmail.com, as soon as possible, or contact me on my blog: www.liveasamovie.wordpress.com. Thank you! -Marie Midtlid.

  3. Sintija Says:

    Hey Ally! I randomly found your blog on google and started reading it. I found it interesting and funny. I laughed a lot about all the facts you mention about us :D really funny and most of it is actually true :D
    Good luck with whatever you're doing now!

  4. zoyaali Says:

    Wish you a
    Celebrate happy valentines day 2019 With Us

  5. Unknown Says:

    Are you financially unstable and in need of an urgent loan, our loan involves trust and low collateral we give out max loan of about $10 million dollars Terms and conditions apply. Contact us now at internationaldevelopementbank@gmail.com add us up on hangout our officials are there to help you°
    ibdloanagency as the name implies a merger of the international development apply with us today and get your loan in just two working days from application......

  6. Akira Says:

    Happy Women's Day 2019
    fourth of july clipart

  7. Akira Says:

    Happy Mothers Day Wishes
    Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka Pak Vs Sri
    Who Will Win Today Match

Post a Comment